Wednesday, July 6, 2011

And I'm Back.....












I know, I know it has been ages and I was just beginning to "get" downloading pictures and here I am and I don't know if I can still do it.

I'm sharing some pictures from my booths and others at Just Plain Country in Walnut Cove, NC and Primitive Peddlers in Pilot Mountain, NC. I have been hopping trying to keep both of these booths stocked and sales happening.

Enjoy the pictures (they never look very good to me.....I think the booths look a tad better in person but maybe not).

Please leave a question or a comment and thanks for dropping in for a visit.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri...Welcome back! You have a lot of cute things for sale! Hope people enjoy looking at so many great items. Take care. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, aren't these pictures awful. I remembered how to download them but I didn't know the battery on the camera was dying. I should have wondered when the flash was sooooo slow.


    Terri

    ReplyDelete