Saturday, October 9, 2010

Missing Picket's Place and Mostly Picket!!

Flickering Candle Pictures, Images and Photos


This evening I just wanted a good cry. No particular reason, I could just feel the tears behind my eyelids and I wanted to let them fly. And the strangest feeling came over me.....I longed to talk with someone I have never met....Picket. Do you know her? Know her Blog? It seems to be gone. I want to reread every post. I need to laugh as I read her funny stories and I need to weep as she encourages me to be more than I am, just by sharing the stories of her and her family.

Can you help me find her? I won't stalk her or intrude in any way. But isn't there someway I can read her old posts and in doing just that hear her voice and her advice again?

Thanks, you know what I'm talking about if you ever read her stories and heard her laughter and tears in the words she typed.

3 comments:

  1. I do know who you are speaking of..she was so much fun and will be sorrely missed in the blogging community..maybe one day she will pick it up again.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She closed her blog a while back. I miss her too. I tried to find her old blog to at least find an email, however it isn't there. It was called Picket's place. Hope you find her. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I ever met Picket. Sorry her blog has closed. Sometimes life gets in the way and blogs need to be set aside for a while. I hope you find another way to contact her.
    Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

    ReplyDelete