Friday, October 29, 2010

Pilot Mountain Peddlers Christmas Open House





I have been to Peddlers twice this week taking in Christmas treasures and marking down the bit of Fall decorations that are left. The open house is 4:00 PM, Friday, November the 12th. Shari (Homespun and Primitives) will be bringing in hand made items next week. I can't wait to see all that she brings. I am really looking forward to the open house. The Fall one was such fun but nothing can compare to the magic of Christmas. I have gone to these open houses for years before I moved into a booth there and I love them. I see some of the same women every year and even though we don't know each others name we recognize that primitive spirit within each other and the love of the holidays. Tammy, as did Sherry the owner before her, do a wonderful job of making the shop look like an old time wonderland of simpler days. Mark your calendars now and if you are not to far away, have a girl's night out and join the fun.

Do you love Christmas open houses, Christmas church bazaars? Isn't it fun to get out and see all that creativity women have to share? I don't have to buy a single thing to bask in the glow of it all:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Terri, I love going to bazaars,and all the gift shows that are around here..I usually do them..but this year giving my etsy a shot..just don't want to haul my stuff around this year..maybe next year..going to go and enjoy the shows this year..;)

    ReplyDelete