Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vintage Country Living and Country Home Magazines


I was reading someone's blog a couple weeks ago and she took pictures of her stash of old CL and CH magazines (you know back when they had beautiful photographs, wonderful articles and less than 1/2 the magazine was advertisements). Anyway this gal had several hundred (a closet full) and when she wanted inspiration she pulled them out and read them again.

She said she knew there were others out there like her and she was right...here I am. I don't have near as many and guess what I am willing to sell mine.

I have copies from the 1980's, 1990's 2000's. If you are interested in any, please let me know. They are $1.00 per copy and postage will be just the actual cost....media shipping (which is still decent but slow) or first class or priority, you choose. I can tell you what the cost is when you decide how many you want and give me your address. You can send me a money order or use Paypal.

Any body out there interested? Magazines are in good shape. Some may have mailing address marked or cut out.

Any questions?? Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment