Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just Plain Country Pictures in Walnut Cove, NC








I just got home from Just Plain Country. I have two booths and three large walls there. I only took pictures of the booths and then the battery went dead....I am learning they sure don't last long. I took in three boxes of goodies plus a Princess House table lamp today. My booths are always bursting at the seams but it works for me. People must like taking their time looking through my stuff to find what they want because they find stuff in a corner sometimes that I forgot was there:)

It was fun to be there this morning. I enjoy talking to the other vendors and the customers that come in. See what you think of these pictures. Click on them to enlarge and see the detail. I hope you see something that catches your fancy and that you live close enough that you can run over there and take a look or send me a comment and ask any question.



2 comments:

  1. You have such a wonderful bunch of stuff here! They don't make it like they used to, do they? thanx for sharing. i'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will come back and visit as often as you can!

    ReplyDelete