Friday, July 16, 2010

Not So Grown Up: One Picture At A Time:(

I am wet with perspiration, my folder was empty when I went to download my first picture, I was in agony. I called my genius daughter in WV who spent 30 minutes with me to finally find the whole folder of pictures in the recycle bin. I thought they were lost forever and was ready for a nervous breakdown. Then just as I was sighing that they were found and I had downloaded one of them....the blog page would not let me add another image. After 5 minutes I gave up and here I am writing another blog and attempting to load more pictures. Shari did all the work on our booth yesterday while I distracted her by telling her what a great job she was doing and asking how she knew how to do the right thing so quickly and well. Finally I left before she started charging me for teaching instructions. Ok, hopefully I won't have to write 10 blogs to send 10 pictures. Bear with me.....oh dear...when I click on the picture icon nothing happens....20 clicks still nothing. Ok, I am going to publish and then just post pictures and no words. How can this be so difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment